Who We Are
Victor 12 is an industry leader in the design and development of instructor-led training (ILT), e-Learning/web-based training (WBT), media production, virtual training delivery, programming, testing, evaluation, and performance support systems. Our success is due to our exceptional employees who have outstanding qualifications, which include:
- 20% Project Management Professionals;
- 43% Master’s degrees, 50% Bachelor’s degrees, 5% PhDs;
- 30% Veterans;
- 35% Secret or above clearances;
- 53% Instructional Systems Designers;
- Personnel with nearly 20 years of experience supporting the strategic Government training programs; and
- Certified instructors available for a variety of specialty areas.
Victor 12 continues to expand its services and training solutions to meet the training guidelines, regulations, and emerging requirements of our clients; this includes requirements for real-time metrics, automated training tools, digital media products, gamification, and adapting Adobe’s latest enhancements into current training solutions.
Our corporate finance and accounting systems adhere to the Defense Contract Audit Agency’s (DCAA) best practices.
“We empower people for success through positive learning experiences by delivering innovative training solutions.”
Victor 12 comprises a diverse skill base, bringing together a team of individuals with expertise in instructional systems design, human performance technology, virtual instructor-led training, media and animation, programming, testing, and evaluation.