The Virtual Training department of Victor 12 focuses on the optimization of virtual instructor-led training (VILT) and instruction, providing an integrated system of tools, technologies, and software expertise in a single turn-key learning solution.
Our team works with clients to design a customized learning environment tailored to individual needs and content. Once created, we provide a host who manages the technology and content in the virtual classrooms, freeing the instructor to focus on teaching. Student performance and attendance data is easily transferred to the client’s existing Learning Management System (LMS) or to a Victor 12-managed database.
Our team brings over 15 years of VILT experience as developers, presenters, hosts, and help desk support specialists.
- Customized design and delivery of courseware
- Cutting-edge facility and technology infrastructure (telecommunications, support staff)
- Extensive training schedule availability, with the capability to provide simultaneous sessions over time zones from the U.S. east coast to Guam
- Knowledgeable and experienced learning session staff (help desk, session hosts, administrators, etc.)
- Ongoing participant management and tracking, hosted by Victor 12 or through data exchange with an existing LMS
- Section 508 compliant to serve participants with disabilities
- Customized virtual learning environments
- 24/7/365 help desk support
- In-session tier-one support
- Section 508 compliancy
Instructional Systems Design
The Instructional Systems division of Victor 12 maximizes effectiveness, efficiency, and appeal of learning experiences.
Our talented team is experienced with learning management systems as well as courseware development and conversion tools.
We are platform and media independent; our solutions are tailored to the needs of our clients.
Instructional Systems Development and Media Tools
We adapt to our clients to use the right tools for the job. This enables us to create high-quality learning solutions that impact performance. We create engaging and effective visuals that include award-winning user-interface designs, graphic design, branding, illustration, cartooning, 3D modeling, and 2D/3D animation.
- Development of instructional materials and courseware
- Graphic design
- Instructor support
- PDA Apps (HTML5/CSS)
- Training and job aids
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) technologies
- Video production and editing
- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Articulate Presenter
- Client customized tools
- 3D Studio Max
- Animator Studio/Sound Lab
- Character Studio
- Toon Boom Animation
The Human Performance division of Victor 12 not only identifies performance gaps, but finds the underlying causes to provide effective and long-term solutions that maximize return on investment.
Our team applies the Human Performance Technology (HPT) model, as well as other industrial and organizational psychology tools, processes, and procedures.
Our Human Performance Technologists assist your team in reaching its performance goals. We are able to assess your organizational needs, then develop the educational tools and assessments necessary to maximize your investment of both time and money.
The Victor 12 team has the capacity to consult at any level: organizational, team, or individual.
- Human Performance Technology model
- Meta evaluation process
- Kirkpatrick’s evaluation model
- DiSC behavioral profile
- Lean/Six Sigma
- 360 degree feedback
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Cause analysis
- Gap analysis
- Intervention design
- Performance support tools
- Organizational design and development
- Professional and personal development
- Human resource development
- Formative and summative evaluation
- Training program evaluation
- Change management
- Competency modeling and assessment
- Human factors
Training Information Systems Support
When your training information system needs to expand or what you have is not quite right, be assured that Victor 12 brings innovation into information technology solutions. Our technologists consider all components of your organization – audience, current infrastructure, desired outcome, governance, policies, budget and timeframe – to create a plan that is achievable and complete.
Our team experience spans a gamut of technology solutions: customized solutions when nothing out there will do, data migration from old to new systems, installing and configuring commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and open-source software, developing mobile applications and mobile-enabled websites, establishing external hosting sites, configuring enterprise applications like Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We strive to replace labor-intensive, manual processes into labor-saving solutions.
The Victor 12 information technology team leverages the latest technological advances to create or configure training solutions for development, instructor training, virtual training delivery, and evaluation. The Victor 12 IT team has served as administrators of Blackboard LEARN, Adobe Captivate Prime, Adobe Connect, Moodle, and SuccessFactors Plateau as well as SharePoint and Dynamics CRM. Victor 12 solutions are developed for forward compatibility and tested using the most popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Safari).